Location… Location… Location!
Fantastic complex, within walking distance to the restaurants and bars… to the beach…. to the old town & to the Kings Avenue Mall!
The ideal investment, especially in the short-term holiday industry, this development has 10/10 reviews on booking Airbnb, TripAdvisor. HomeAway etc.
· Fully Renovated Ground floor apartment… Key ready!
· 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment with 13m2 veranda
· Overlooking the swimming pool & the green areas
· A short walk to all local amenities
· High ROI
· Large pools – Aartificial rocks, beautiful & well maintained green garden areas, waterfall features, Children’s pool & outdoor hot tub
· Access to the Panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea from the roof garden
· Barrier security control at the entrance to the complex
· Lift to all floors and roof garden
Paphos is a coastal city in the Southwest of Cyprus and an extremely popular tourist destination. It is included on the UNESCO World Heritage List for its ancient architecture, mosaics, and ancient religious importance and it was the European Capital of Culture in 2017, which coincided with investment into the old town and surrounding areas. There are many cultural sights to visit during the day as well as trips to places like the beautiful Akamas and the Troodos mountains. There are several beautiful sandy beaches as well as plenty of water sports and activities on offer. The old town is now very much a cosmopolitan area with an eclectic mix of traditionally restored buildings and tavernas and an abundance of bars with a more modern vibe.