Tomb of the Kings
Location… Location… Location!
Fantastic complex, within walking distance to the restaurants and bars… to the beach…. to the old town & to the Kings Avenue Mall!
The ideal investment, especially in the short-term holiday industry, this development has 10/10 reviews on booking Airbnb, TripAdvisor. HomeAway etc.
· Fully Renovated Ground floor apartment… Key ready!
· 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment with 13m2 veranda
· Overlooking the swimming pool & the green areas
· A short walk to all local amenities
· High ROI
· Large pools – Aartificial rocks, beautiful & well maintained green garden areas, waterfall features, Children’s pool & outdoor hot tub
· Access to the Panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea from the roof garden
· Barrier security control at the entrance to the complex
· Lift to all floors and roof garden
Paphos is a thriving coastal city in the Southwest of Cyprus and an extremely popular tourist destination. It is included on the Unesco World Heritage List for its ancient architecture and mosaics and was the European Capital of Culture in 2017. Investment into the old town and surrounding areas has meant that it is now very much a cosmopolitan area with an eclectic mix of beautiful traditionally restored buildings and tavernas alongside an abundance of bars and restaurants with a more modern vibe.
There are many cultural sights to visit during the day as well as trips to places like the beautiful Akamas National Park and the pine clad forests, nature trails and traditional villages of the Troodos mountains. There are various wineries scattered across the region offering a great day out including traditional meze to accompany your wine tasting experience! There are several beautiful Blue Flag sandy beaches as well as plenty of water sports and activities like quad biking and buggies on offer.
There is a regular bus service servicing the harbour, the old town (Pano Paphos) and Coral Bay.
Coral Bay: 23 minutes
Paphos Airport: 20 minutes
- Village / Town: Tombs of the Kings
- Region : Paphos
- Property ID 24535
- Price €220,000
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Covered Area 75 m2