This stylish two storey villa is immaculately presented and enjoys a southerly aspect with panoramic views over Paphos town.
The villa is located in the village of Mesa Chorio, conveniently situated for ready access to all of the local amenities. It is a 1 minute drive to the International School of Paphos, 3 minutes from the Polis road, 4 minutes from the General Hospital, 5 minutes from the start of the Paphos-Limassol motorway, 10 minutes from Paphos town and approximately 15 minutes from Kato Paphos.
The total area of the villa is 286m2, it enjoys 37.5m2 of veranda and comes with a 8 x 6m2 swimming pool and 37.5m2 of integral double garage.
- Cavity wall construction with foam insulation on all outside walls,
- All windows are double-glazed and all opening windows come complete with fly screens,
- Gas fired under-floor central heating throughout,
- Air conditioning (heating & cooling) throughout,
- High quality finishes throughout: granite work tops in the kitchens, granite staircase from the upper floor to the lower, marble window sills throughout,
- Bespoke Italian hardwood kitchen and utility room cabinetry on the top floor,
- Colimate water softener system,
- Electrically-operated garage door and gate,
- Top quality built-in electric oven (Neff) , microwave oven (Neff) and gas hob (De Dietrich), dishwasher and extractor (Bosch in the top floor kitchen and Bosch built-in main oven, Bosch built-in top oven (microwave, oven and grill combined), Bosch dishwasher, ceiling fan and air-conditioning in the summer kitchen,
- Pressure water supply system,
- Excellent cupboard and storage space,
- Heated towel rails in all shower rooms and bathroom on ground floor,
- 3-Phase surge protector covering the electrical supply to the whole house.
Top Floor: In order to maximise the stunning views from the house, the living accommodation is on the top floor. Entry onto this floor is via a double front door into the entrance hall and atrium feature of the house. To the right is a spacious lounge (7.5m by 4.6m) which is set up for TV and surround sound Hi Fi systems and also comes with a gas fire. To the left is a feature curved wall adjoining the dining area with the kitchen adjacent. The kitchen has splendid views from its three southerly windows.
On this floor there is also a toilet with WC and hand basin, a utility room fitted out for dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator and a double garage (5.5m X 5.5m).
Running along the whole length of the lounge, atrium and dining room is a covered veranda (3m X 12.5m) allowing a relaxed view of the magnificent views over Paphos and beyond ideal for sipping an evening G&T.
Ground Floor: Descending the curved granite staircase brings you to the lower floor. During the summer, the temperatures on this floor are always about 3-4 0C cooler than upstairs making the sleeping accommodation more pleasant and comfortable for resting and sleeping.
On the western side of the house there are two double-sized guest bedrooms, the principal one of which enjoys an en-suite shower room. Each of these bedrooms has patio door access to the tiled areas around the house and come complete with full wardrobe storage.
In the middle of the ground floor is the main bathroom which has a bath and shower, WC and hand basin and an extensive array of storage cupboards. Adjacent to the principal bathroom is a full-sized walk-in storage room which fully set out with shelves from floor to ceiling.
On the Eastern side of the house is the master double bedroom which comes with an en-suite shower room, built-in wardrobes and patio door access to the outside of the house.
The next room on this floor is the summer kitchen which is also fully fitted out with white goods. This room has direct access to the outside space of the house.
The last room on the ground floor is the fourth bedroom currently used as a study. It has a direct internet connexion.
There is also a boiler house accessible from outside the house. In addition to the gas boiler, hot-water tank and the pumps etc. for the central heating system the boiler room is set up with washing machine and tumble drier so that all the laundry can be carried out.
Outside Living Space: The front of the house is set out as a garden and is covered in stone chips for easy maintenance. The garden contains mainly choice plants with a few plants in containers. There is an automatic watering system. Descending a tiled stairwell to the east of the property brings you down to the ground floor outside space. This comes complete with outside cooking area (kleftico oven and BBQ).
A covered wooden gazebo has been erected close to the outside cooking area and offers covered shade from the sun.
Most of the south-facing garden is laid with ceramic tiles over concrete. This offers generous seating around the swimming pool. There is a small garden area leading down to the swimming pool plant room that contains the following trees: mandarin, olive, and carob. An automatic watering system has been installed.
The current owners have just replaced the old boiler with a new, more efficient condensing boiler and they are in the process of replacing the gas fire in the lounge.