This Privacy Notice sets out how CSC Zyprus Property Group Ltd, (hereinafter referred to as “Cyprus Property & Home” or “We”) processes data, whether on individuals (including personal data in respect of individuals who are clients, intermediaries or other third parties that Cyprus Property and Home interacts with, or any individual who is connected to those parties) or otherwise. Where the data held are on individuals, this document also sets out the rights of those individuals in respect of that personal data.
This Privacy Notice has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Any questions relating to this Privacy Notice or requests in respect of personal data should be directed to email@example.com
2. WHO WE ARE
Cyprus Property & Home website is part of the CSC Zyprus Property Group Ltd (CREAA Reg No 742, CREAA License No. 378/E) a Cypriot registered marketing company located in Cyprus. Our office address is 98, Tomb of the Kings, 8015 Paphos, Cyprus.
In order to carry out our aim of providing a comprehensive real estate service it is necessary to collect personal data to enable us to carry out our services. In doing so we ensure that we take every reasonable precaution to protect security and maintain strict personal data collection, handling and storage procedures, along with ensuring every reasonable effort is made to keep the information as up to date, complete and accurate as possible.
We strive to protect personal data and apply high standards of conduct when it comes to privacy issues. We ensure our employees are provided with the appropriate training in order to handle personal data promptly and in accordance with the laws. In addition, we endeavour to ensure that any parties with whom we co-operate adhere to the same high standards towards data protection and privacy as we do.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
One of the main purposes of collecting your data is that it forms a necessary requirement under the Real Estate Act 2010 for the legitimate interests in the marketing and advertising of your property. It also allows us to communicate effectively and efficiently with you regarding our products and services as well as all third parties involved in a successful sale of your property, this includes Lawyers, Banks and Financial service companies
When you visit our office, our internet website, our social media pages, our online advertising or our representatives (in Cyprus or abroad), or when you call / e-mail us we may ask you to provide us with certain information so that we can communicate with you about our products and services. You are not obliged to provide us with such information, but if you choose not to, you may miss out on events and special offers and certain services may not be available to you.
The personal data we will ask you to provide is the following:
Contact Telephone Number/s
Country of Residence
Information regarding your sales enquiry (Type of Property, Budget, Reason of investment / Selling etc.)
Bank details (For Rental Properties only)
Copy of Passport (For Rental Properties only)
4. HOW WE USE IT
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Policy, in order to communicate with you about our services and to improve the quality of our services.
The purposes for which we collect your personal information are as follows:-
- To communicate with you about our services that may be of interest to you.
- To match your property enquiries to relevant sales or rental properties.
- To match your property for sale or rent to prospective buyers/renters.
- Execution of a sales contract.
- To communicate with you about products and/or services of our affiliates that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you about promotional events, special offers, etc.
- To enable us to perform our obligations towards you.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which we may be subject.
- To obtain feedback from you that will help us to improve or further the provision of our facilities and services.
- Any other purpose specifically requested and/or agreed by you.
- To investigate and follow up on any comments, inquiries and complaints you may have and to resolve any disputes and problems which may have arisen with respect to the use of our services.
Your personal information is processed and stored in our offices located in Paphos. It will be accessed only by our employees who are authorised to do so under a duty of confidentiality and only for the purposes stated above.
5. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR
We will process and store your data for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to achieve a successful sale or rental, to provide services to you, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business.
After the applicable retention period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed unless destruction is prohibited for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Any requests for further information in relation to the continued processing of specific data and requests for destruction of data should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Cyprus Property and Home keeps this Privacy Notice under review in order to ensure that it is in line with any changes to the laws relating to privacy and personal data. Any updates will be communicated to you promptly.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject you have the following right to request from us:
- a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- In certain circumstances to ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain to the appropriate authorities about this.
Should you believe that any personal information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted by contacting us at email@example.com
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at CSC Zyprus Property Group Ltd, 98 Tomb of the Kings, Paphos, Cyprus. We will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.Top of Form